Tennis Sydney is committed to helping our members improve their skills and we are delighted to continue our Club Coaching Program in 2017. We started the program last year and have since helped dozens of beginner players develop their tennis ability and become part of our club.
About the Program
The Coaching and Development Program is run in conjunction with inDeep Tennis, and has funding from the NSW Department of Sport and Recreation. Subsidised group coaching sessions are offered for groups of 4 players in 6 week blocks with a focus on helping new and beginner players enter the sport. In 2017, the program will expand to include even more members of the club.
To participate you must be a member of Tennis Sydney. While the program primarily caters to beginners and players who are relatively new to the sport, applications are now being accepted from all members of the club. To maximise the sessions benefits, players with similar skill levels are grouped together.
• 6 week blocks
• Once a week (on either Tuesday at 7:30pm OR Saturday at 10am)
• One hour of coaching followed by one hour of practice
• Cost $15 per session - block payable in advance ($90)
Session Information (some blocks may already be full)
• January Tuesday 6.30pm Block: Tuesday 31 January - Tuesday 7 March (6 weeks), 6:30pm-8:30pm
• January Tuesday 7.30pm Block: Tuesday 31 January - Tuesday 7 March (6 weeks), 7:30pm-9:30pm
• January Additional Block: TBC
• March Tuesday Block: Tuesday 21 March - Tuesday 25 April (6 weeks), 7:30pm-9:30pm
• March Saturday Block: Saturday 25 March - Saturday 29 April (6 weeks), 10:00am-12:00pm
• May Tuesday Block: Tuesday 9 May - Tuesday 13 June (6 weeks), 7:30pm-9:30pm
• May Saturday Block: Saturday 13 March - Saturday 17 April (6 weeks), 10:00am-12:00pm
Venue and Coaches
Indeep Tennis at Sydney Boys High School
Cleveland St, Moore Park NSW 2021
Please note that full payment for the 6 week program should be made prior to commencement of the first session. If you are unable to attend a particular session, you are free to find a substitute, but please be advised that we are unable to provide refunds for missed sessions.