Benefits of joining Tennis Sydney include:
- Meeting new people who love their tennis.
- Regular social, competition and tournament events.
- Being part of the global gay and lesbian tennis community through our affiliation with GLTA, Gay Games and OutGames.
- Members only are eligible to play in our mid-week comps and Club doubles day events. You do not need to be a Member to play in our major tournaments - The Austraslasian Gay & Lesbian Open(AGLO) and the Peter Deacon Spring Tournament.
- Membership and free personal accident insurance through Tennis NSW. Tennis Sydney is an organisational Member of Tennis NSW and the benefits of this are extended to our Members.
- A 10% discount when purchasing any item (ie. tennis rackets, shoes, grips, tennis bags, tennis balls etc) from Tennis Ranch, Gladesville and a 5% discount on re-stringing.
- Allows you access to all areas of this website including competition results and special offers.
- A discount on the fee for Sunday Social - $20 for paying members / $25 for non-members.
What is the membership fee?
Tennis Sydney Membership fee is used to fund the organisation's activities including Sunday Social tennis, tournaments and events.
The Membership fee is $50 and is valid for a 12 month period from 1 January - 31 December each year.
Renewing Members - the 2016 Membership is available under MY ACCOUNT after you log in. You can also update your contact details at anytime under MY MENU/My Profile after you log in.
New Members – Please select the REGISTER option on the right hand side. Check the 2016 Club Membership option and complete your contact details and create a Username and Password to log in to the website in the future.